Stuck in someone else's frames? break free!
This page works best in Internet Explorer - You'll miss the goodies in other
1. Every Halloween, Charlie Brown helps his friend Linus wait for what
The Great Pumpkin
Super Mario Bros
2. "This is Ripley, last survivor of The Nostromo, signing off." Is a quote from what movie? Bonus - name the character and the actor who spoke the lines.
3. What do folk traditionally "bob" for at Halloween parties?
4. Who was the star of The Shining? Bonus - what is perhaps the most famous line of the movie?
5. Which country celebrates "The Day of the Dead" instead of Halloween?
6. It hasn't happened since 1955 and won't happen again until 2020 - but, it
A lunar eclipse on Halloween
A comet passing by Earth on Halloween
A Blue Moon on Halloween
7. What "phobia" do you suffer from if you have an intense fear of Halloween?
8. What was the name of the character who was The Nightmare on Elm Street?
9. What is the name of the serial killer in the film "Halloween"?
Son of Sam
10. Halloween is celebrated on the eve of what Christian holiday?
All Saints Day
All Hallows Eve
All Souls Day
11 In Scotland, what vegetable was traditionally carved into a jack-o-lantern?
12) Tim Curry plays the most frightening clown in the whole world in what
I Know What You Did
13. What is fear of the number 13 called?
14) "I do wish we could chat longer, but I'm having an old friend for dinner." This line comes from what movie? Bonus points - who says it.
Silence of the Lambs
15. Name the male star in the 1995 movie Seven.
16. Pumpkins grow on . . . .
17) Halloween originated from a festival celebrated by what ancient European tribe?
18. What was the name of the priest in The Exorcist?
19) Who said "A boy's best friend is his mother" Bonus points: name the movie. Name the actor.
20. What are male witches called?
21. In the movie Halloween what movie were the children watching?
22. In the phatom of the Opera what instrument was the phatom playing?
23. What do children go Trick or Treating for?
Candy and all sorts of good goodies
I don't remember who sent this one - I apologize for that!
The song playing on this page is
Alfred Hitchcock's Theme Song
Please do NOT link to any of the midis. I change the names frequently.
They are here for your listening pleasure and enjoyment
and are believed to be in the public domain.
All copyrights belong to their respective authors.
SHALOM FROM SPIKE & JAMIE
Search this site
powered by FreeFind|
Any problems with this page?
Send the URL of this page &
a description of the problem to webmaster.
Back to Spike's & Jamie's Recipe Collection
Disclaimer: These web site links are listed as a convenience to our visitors. If you use these links, we take no responsibility and give no guarantees, warranties or representations, implied or otherwise, for the content or accuracy of these third-party sites.
Due to the number of recipes and tips we receive, it is impossible for us to personally test each one and therefore we cannot guarantee its success. Please let us know if you find errors in any of them.
We do not endorse or recommend any recipes, tips, products or services listed in our ezines or on our web pages. You use them and their contents at your own risk and discretion. If you do not agree to these terms, please don't continue to use them. If you do use them, it means you agree to these terms.
Copyright notice - No infringement of any text or graphic copyright is intended. If you own the copyright to any original image or document used for the creation of the graphics or information on this site, please contact the Webmaster with all pertinent info so that proper credit can be given. If you wish to have it removed from the site, it will be replaced ASAP.
Back to Top